I've seen this pop up around and wondered where it was coming from, then actually read the topic about it So here we go!
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Going by my first account (whoops, seems I've had... four? XD) since March 6, 2003. So 12 years.
2. What does your username mean?
Nightshade, just swapped around. Because deadly nightshade, plants and poison
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Inspired, random, morbid.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right, I wish I could use both, siiigh.
5. What was your first deviation?
No idea as I deleted my deviations on that account. The first on this one would be my hand portraits back when I was thinking of using this as more of a photography account...
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Sketches! Easy, quick, little to no fuss or stress involved <3
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Super realism so I could use that knowledge to better improve my current style.
8. What was your first favourite?
Looks like it was this: but may have also been something else as a lot that I may have had faved were deleted.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
These days backgrounds, tutorials and things that I think I can learn from looking at more.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
... you know it's difficult to pin down one because I like different aspects of the styles a variety of different artists use.
Nebezial has a really nice style, anatomy, colouring.
Darchala has such clean, crisp colouring and gorgeously intricate designs.
Lilithblack does lovely comic page layouts and expressions.
Algy also has some wonderful colouring, both traditional and digital.
Etc etc. I really don't have one favourite as I pick and choose individual bits of an artists style that I like most.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Magp1e and JC-Blade! Imagine all the awkward silences!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Sending my inspiration and ideas soaring to new heights and giving me someone to drown in textwalls <3
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Computer, because I can resize and undo and move and delete things easily Currently Clip Studio Paint. There is something relaxing about randomly scribbling in ballpoint pen or pencil though.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My room. Lair of many art supplies that go unused.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
It's a site. My memories are of sitting and clicking on things. Occasionally also typing things.